Sunday, March 13, 2011

SEAGULL -- a little rotoscoping

Got shot 01 finished for the film I'm animating on. I apologize for the dreadful perriwinkle background, it is 2:32 am after all.

I also apologize for not using vimeo. For some reason, when I export out of flash, my file sizes are rather small, and vimeo doens't recognize them as movies. I'll have to email them about that v__v. I wish I could use facebook uploader on here. Facebook is surprising awesome when it comes to uploading videos....

Sorry for taking over a week to post something new. Its been a stressful week, and I was hit with artists block. There wasn't much I could do about it, save do some god awful drawings. But a trip to Allentown and a kick in the ass from my director did the trick! Also, seeing Secret of Kells helps. You can't help but feel guilty and stupid when there are artists hard at work producing work like that, and all you do is sit around like a sissy moping about some "artists block," whatever that is...

No comments: