Monday, May 23, 2011

SANDY FISHNETS MUSIC VIDEO COMPLETE!

THE SANDY FISHNETS MUSIC VIDEO IS COMPLETE!


We had a LOVELY premiere screening at philadelphia's the Fire and enjoyed a fantastic performance from the one and only Jason Webley.  The music video will premiere publicly soon, and I will post it up here and show you all!

In the meantime, I will tease you all with this segment:

REVISION: I had to take the video down because for some reason whenever I post something from video with sound, it plays automatically and I cannot for the life of me figure out a way for it to stop doing that!


And while you're at it, you might as well enjoy "Hocky Star"
My hair is very very long hair
Its short and long,
Long long short and long!

1 comment:

Jaz said...

I am going to have Hockey Star stuck in my head forever now. Not a bad tune to walk home to, though!