Sunday, April 3, 2011

Light Painting - Act II - Tests and Stencils

This is my first light painting excursion. Lots of trial and error here, and stabilization issues, but I thought I'd share aniway:

I ran the frames through photoshop and changed levels, saturation, and color. I really love this look. I hope I can achieve something like this again. Unfortunately it is now warmer outside, and my chances of light painting on a frozen lake are over. I feel stupid for ruining this opportunity. Oh well. Hopefully my next attempt at light painting will provide something more....fruitful?

I also started playing around with light stenciling today. Am in desperate need of a good camera. But I learned a shit ton! Pictures are silly and bad, but...they represent a step in the right direction for me :)


No comments: