Wednesday, December 8, 2010

First Post

Well, I've spent the better part of today figuring out how to make my blog visually a little bit more exciting. Hurray for favicons!

So, as the description says, I'm setting out on a small experiment to improve myself as an animator, update my knowledge of the digital tools I use, and to strengthen my backgrounds. I sincerely hope this works, I am normally *awful* at keeping up with blogs or diaries or any form that revolves around logging moments in my life. But, perhaps this will be a bit different?

In case I get bored with one thing, I'll probably be hopping around different things. Tutorials, books, experiments, what have you. If I can force myself to do a complete work a day, then all the better. I wager that I'll most likely get lazy and put up random pieces of art or character designs. Notice that is not something I listed, seeing as everyone and their mother wants to design characters. I'm not very good at it, and frankly my background in art suits me better to doing, well, backgrounds.

...

gulp.

1 comment:

Tori said...

good luck rachel!! you are going to churn out great stuff!!!